Friday, December 7, 2012

Geek Speak TV Sneak Peek Brisbane Supanova Episode



As you can see from the still from the Video Clip above, my booth and ugly mug pop up in the trailer from the upcoming BRISBANE SUPANOVA POP CULTURE EXPO 2012 special (about 1: 16). I was lucky enough to be a guest at the convention, and Amanda and the boys from 'Geek Speak' dropped by for an Interview, where I probably spoke a fair bit of jibberish. So, sorry about that ;P

Thanks again for the support, lady and gents ;)

Look out for an interview with my mate, and Zenescope illustrator Paul Abstruse (0:36). He and I were announced on facebook (rather early, mind you ;P) as guests of 'Gifts for the Geek's FREE COMIC BOOK DAY celebrations, to be held at their store in Geelong, Victoria on Saturday, 4th of May, 2013. A little more info and links via the Soldier Legacy website http://thesoldierlegacy.com/?p=571

No comments: