Monday, August 8, 2011

Colouring commences on Soldier #3


Hey all,

I know I'm suppose to be updating about SDCC trip, but I'm flat out since coming back. The plan is to get Soldier Legacy #3 ready to rock for Melbourne Armageddon expo in October, followed by Brisbane Supanova in November :D So I'm frantically colouring whislt fitting in the day job, plus working on some extra stuff post-SDCC that is very promising :) In the meantime, I'm just going to throw up some pictures to tide you over (is that the expression?)...
Anyways, hope you enjoy. Coloring's still a steep learning curve. Will write something that sounds remotely educational and academic soon, I promise :)

My apologies for the shameless self-promoting here too, just excited, that's all.
Talk later,
Paul

One of my best mates and writer partner Chris Sequeira, fantastic guy and Disney Artist/one of Jack Kirby's original inkers Mike Royer and me doing a Kirby inspired punch!

Me and one of my biggest heroes in comic books, John Romita Jr.

No comments: